Making Progress Here

   Good Morning... Oh my Lord it is almost Friday!!! I have been so busy. Finally got my house ready, so the photographer with the realtor company I hired took pictures yesterday! This means my house should be on the market this week (I would think by Monday at the latest). Yay, we are making progress here. I actually have a meeting with my realtor (the one selling my house) tonight to approve the information that will be in the listing. He says my house is very marketable. Not to mention I have so many new things in the house like new windows, new roof, new 6' tall privacy fence, all new stainless steel appliances (included), new washer and dryer (included), 3 new a/c units (included), some new ceilings, some new floors, some new dry wall, etc.

 Berger cookies! It's a Maryland thing. I grew up eating these and I'm like 99.9% sure I shouldn't have included these in what I ate for breakfast on the way to work this morning butttt they are so good!

 Finally got around to wearing the zodiac Bauble Bar necklace my sister got me for my birthday.
 The pendant was a little larger than I expected but I love it!
 Looking at houses was unsuccessful this past weekend. I'm hoping I'll be able to see all 4 houses that are on my new list this Saturday. Fingers crossed.

 Sunday morning/ during the day we had to go to my mom's for 6 hours so that the cleaning people could clean. Audrey (all 3 of the dogs actually) was not happy with my mom's basement floor. They were miserable being down there but loved my mom's humongous yard.
 To try to pass the time at my mom's (because my mom was busy), we played Yahtzee and Monopoly.
I think the only piece not shown here is the thimble.

   Don't even get me started on what happened when I came home after the cleaning people "cleaned". Let's just say it involved a delusional cleaning woman, broken items of mine, my house (all of its contents and furniture) completely changed and moved- not in a good way and let's note that she is a cleaning lady, not an effin' interior designer and she was supposed to only clean a.k.a her job and what I hired her to do and oh yea, a $710 cleaning bill. Apparently she is super experienced and I have the dirtiest house she has ever seen and my house would never have sold- I guess in her little delusional mind she thinks she's a realtor as well. Well that is the super super short vague version of what happened but I won't be hiring her ever again, so Bye Felicia.

   Just one more day and it's Friday! 

-Heather

Comments

  1. Hey Hey girl, I found you by way of Christine (socalledhomemaker) and I just wanted to say that you're not alone - what you spoke of, reminds me so much of me. Although I've never been diagnosed as bipolar, I can go from 0 to 100 in a nanosecond and the rage is just unbelievable. I've also battled off and on for YEARS depression and never found anything that 100% worked other than meditation, yoga and mindfulness. I had some brutal allergic reactions to Effexor last year when I was on that shit and I nearly died from anaphylaxis. I had to BEG my doctor to get me off that shit. Anyways, I'm not on anything right now, truthfully last year's saga scared the shit out of me and I don't trust pharmaceuticals at all anymore....

    Anyways, I just wanted to say you have a new reader. :) So, lovely to meet you, girl!

    xo
    Lindsay

    www.theflynnigans.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Lindsay! I appreciate you reaching out to me so much. It means the world to me. I am so sorry you had to go through that last year. I can't even imagine. I just hope that one day, there will be more doctors that are properly educated about mental illnesses among other things and will take it seriously and listen to what their patients are actually saying.

      Delete
  2. This week has been dragging! That is exciting news about your house. I heard the housing market is coming back so you will probably have offers in no time!
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

9 Months Old

Tips on House Hunting

Months 4-6