Get Sun Kissed Legs

   Good evening y'all! So last Saturday (yes, I know this post is late) my mom and I went out to celebrate. I can't tell you exactly what we celebrated just yet but I will soon. I rarely get to go out and when I do go out, that is pretty much the only time I get to show off my legs... unless running errands in spandex-like shorts counts.

   The end of summer is getting close and I really wanted to wear a pair of shorts out but my legs are so pale. Like really pale. This lady has had no time for tanning this summer at all. So what is a girl to do? Use Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs! I have used countless tanning products and I have tanned in tanning beds (and outside). But I'm not trying to get skin cancer, so I said goodbye to tanning beds. I have tried spray tans, sunless tanning sprays sold in stores, and other different types of sunless tanning lotions and creams. But this one is different.

   First, I loved that this sunless tanner is water resistant. That's a huge plus. I do not want to go back to being that girl at the 8th grade pool party with her spray tan coming off. No thanks. Another thing that really sets this tanner apart from other sunless tanners is that it is like makeup. It even says on the bottle that it is "Leg Makeup". It is a spray but feels similar to a light foundation.

Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs for fair skin!

It was really difficult to capture a good picture. At first, I saw there were areas of uneven color.

*Sorry for the bloody band-aid. I cut myself shaving but I really like this picture.

After applying the leg makeup, I rinsed my hands. I rinsed them like I normally would and didn't do extra scrubbing or anything and look! My hands are clean! No orange-y hands!

After waiting a few minutes, the tanner started looking like it was evening out and I was very happy with the end results.
            Without a filter                       &                  With a filter              
                         
So this is my outfit I wore that night. I kept it pretty casual. I've been trying to tone my tummy lately but I was just having one of those days where it was looking pretty flat. 

   I wanted to note that my legs did not feel like I had put any type of product on them at all. They were dry, smooth, and I didn't feel like it was coming off whatsoever. 

   I will definitely be using this product again. I just love how light it felt and the results. Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

-Heather

*Sponsored Post. I have received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes but all opinions are my own.*
*You can read my Disclosure Policy at the bottom of my page*

Comments

  1. I've never used tanning lotions before but I've heard that Sally Hansen and Jergens are good products to try. I definitely agree that tan legs makes you want to wear shorts more.
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Out of all of the different brands I've tried, Sally Hansen wins in my book.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

9 Months Old

Tips on House Hunting

Months 4-6