There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Weekend Recap/ Date Night

   Hey y'all, I'm still here! Lord I really need to try to get on my blogging game but selling and buying a house at the same time and packing is very time consuming. Plus I had been way busier with work than usual. But it is almost Fridayyy!!! I really do need to get these weekend recap posts posted earlier in the week though.

   So I'm going to keep this a little brief and not give you all of the details buuut I met someone. He is amazing, like uhmazing and everything I could ask for in a man and more. We have been seeing each other everyday since the 17th- isn't that crazy?- but so awesome. So I will keep it at that for now and leave you with a few sub par pictures of my outfit I wore on our date Friday night to Texas Roadhouse.

 I loved this outfit!

 I seriously love love LOVE these boots! I do not know why I don't wear them more often. They are both stylish and super comfortable.



Boyfriend Flannel: Old Navy; Cami: Forever21; Necklace: Bauble Bar; Shorts: Charlotte Russe; Boots: Journeys

-Heather

6 comments:

  1. You're glowing, girl. You MUST be smitten. ;) enjoy this special time, new relationships are so much fun and exciting.
    Xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you! Glad to hear you have a good man in your life :)

    www.jerseygirltexanheart.com

    ReplyDelete