Weekend Recap


   Omg, thank God it is Friday tomorrow- forreal. I have been so busy and on the verge of literally losing my mind. So let's just cut to the chase. Even though this post is late, I wanted to give y'all a little recap of this past weekend.

 My amazing wonderful mom cut my hair.
And I dyed it.
 I saw this new hair dye in Walmart and decided to give it a try. It's a few bucks more but so far I am LOVING it!!! It is awesome and also didn't take forever to rinse the dye out in the shower. I think that's one of my favorite things about it. After sitting in the bathroom for 30 minutes impatiently and anxiously waiting to be able to rinse out the dye, I do not want to be in the shower for another 30 minutes trying to get all of the dye rinsed out. So Schwarzkopf definitely won a spot in my book.

 Aaand I got my nose pierced! I felt so naked not having my nose pierced for the last 7-8 months. As some of you know, I have had the right nostril pierced twice. I had to get it pierced a 2nd time b/c when I tried changing out the jewelry after it had been a year since I had it pierced, I couldn't get the new jewelry in and nose piercings close up QUICK. Like less than 24 hours quick. And then of course I didn't give it time to heal before getting it pierced a 2nd time. It had so much scar tissue and took what seemed like forever to get the jewelry in. Because of all of the scar tissue, the jewelry ended up sitting a little odd and I ultimately decided to get it taken out, wait the recommended time for it to heal, and then get it pierced again. I waited a little extra and then I ended up opting for the left nostril. I really really really didn't want the left side done but the right side has a scar (so it probably still has a lot of scar tissue) and my nostril dips in a little more on that side, so I thought getting the left done would probably be the smartest decision. Either way, I am so happy to have my nose pierced again.

 I got my first bag of candy corn of the season! Love candy corn.

 Ummm so Cheez-Its now also come with letters on them. I'm sure it's a limited time thing but I love Scrabble! So I organized all of the letters I got and...
Played some Cheez-It Scrabble lol. I know, I'm such a dork and I was so close to using all of my pieces! I had 3 T's and 1 C left over. It was fun though haha.

And I got my first pumpkin spice latte of the season. Yum.

   Hope y'all are enjoying your week and stay sane! Friday is almost here.

-Heather

Comments

  1. Your hair looks really good Hun! I love the cut.

    TGIF!!! xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!

      And I know, I'm sooo happy it is Friday.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tips on House Hunting

Months 4-6

2016 Christmas Card