Get Ready to imPRESS

   I'll admit that while I am girly, I am not your typical girly girl. I have only gotten my nails done professionally maybe 5 times in my life. While getting your nails done at the salon is relaxing, it can be timely and costly. So then I end up resorting to painting my nails myself. Easy right? Wrong. I suck at painting my nails and it's mainly because I am just so impatient. It is so hard for me to just sit there waiting for them to dry without doing anything or touching anything. This girl does not have time for that. And of course then I have to hope the dogs don't bump into my nails or that will end up being a real mess.



   But now there is a new alternative on the market... imPRESS Manicure. imPRESS Manicure is a nail polish alternative in the form of press-on nails. There's no dry time, no mess, and they are waterproof. They are so easy to use and last up to one whole week. Just peel off the backing and press on.




   With the ultra-hold adhesive technology you would think that the press-on nails would be difficult to get off but it's just as easy as the application. You can either peel the nails off from the sides or apply polish remover around the edges, wait 1 minute, and then peel them off.




   The only real timely portion (which can also be a slight downfall) is that during the first 1/2 hour, you have to repeatedly press on the nails and have to wait one hour before you can cut or file the nails and before you can expose them to water.

   You can find imPRESS Manicure at Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid, and Kmart stores nationwide and they are less than $10!!! For more information, head on over to http://impressmanicure.com/

-Heather

*Sponsored Post*
*You can read my Disclosure Policy at the bottom of my page*
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9 Months Old

Tips on House Hunting

Months 4-6