I'm Still Here

   Hey everyone! I'm still here and didn't bail on y'all, I promise. Sooo I've kept this on the DL and had only told a few people and was very vague to others but... I sold my house (I also announced this on Instagram and Facebook already). I actually sold it in less than a week but the closing date was 60 days after because of my buyer's type of loan. Some loans require 60 days. So on Friday, October 2nd, settlement for the sale of my house and the purchase of my new house took place! The old house is officially sold and I officially have a new house to turn into our home.

   I had thought I would have time to update y'all last week but moving and unpacking is EXHAUSTING. Luckily I had my new man to help and I'll admit, he did a lot of the work with bringing in the boxes, etc. Between buying necessities for the house, getting a fence installed, cleaning, going through boxes, unpacking boxes, and trying to put things away, I just haven't had time. I still have a lot more unpacking to do and a hell of a lot more stuff to actually put away and organize but it's all coming together. I'm hoping to get two rooms painted this weekend or next weekend, so we will see if that actually happens.

   I've made a few purchases for the new house already but not too many since I still have a lot of stuff to put away and I'm not trying to go broke. It'll be a lengthy process and I will definitely need to start taking pictures for y'all and let you in on my plans for the house.

   I promise I'm going to really try to get back on posting more each week but I know that it may take a while to get to that point with everything going on. Anyways, I just wanted to give a little update and let y'all know that I'm not going anywhere. Stay tuned for more posts!

-Heather

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tips on House Hunting

Months 4-6

2016 Christmas Card