Weekend Recap

   Oh my Lord it is almost Friday!!! I have very exciting news for you but I probably won't get around to it until next week. Either way, just keep an eye out for that post!

   Sooo I don't have much to say about this past weekend/ week and not a whole lot of pictures but oh well, this will do. Who's that new guy in the first picture? His name is Jesse and as of 9/23/15, we are officially boyfriend and girlfriend and I couldn't be happier. And Audrey loves him! I mean, Gemma and Tigger do too, but I wasn't that surprised that those 2 love him. The thing that is so special about Audrey loving him is that she is so scared of men and new people, but especially men. Even family members that are men that she has seen a good amount of times, she is still scared of. After 2- 3 days of Jesse hanging around, she decided she loves him and that he is her slave. She is actually acting towards him like she acts towards me and that is pretty much unheard of. So I think that's a really good sign :) *Knock on Wood*
 So freakin' precious! Adorabull. This makes my heart melt.

Of course I had to take a date night picture but I ended up changing my shirt since the dogs covered it with hair before Jesse even got to my house to pick me up. And I forgot to get pictures from Saturday evening when I met some of Jesse's family. No surprise there, I forget to take pictures quite often.

 Dunkin' Donuts iced latte and a Penn State themed donut. Yummm.

 He cooks! Burgers and fries (the fries were left over from Friday night's dinner).

 And I surprised him with dinner on Monday night. He had to stay a little late at work, so I took advantage of that. As soon as I got home, while taking care of the dogs, I went to my Pinterest food board and found a quick and easy recipe that I have never made before. Blackened Chicken Alfredo. So I rushed to the store and back and had it finished just in time. The only part of the recipe I didn't follow was the homemade alfredo sauce. I just went with store bought alfredo sauce but this was sooo freakin' deliscious!

Tuesday night he cooked. The best chicken stir fry I have ever had. 

   I have so much to tell y'all, like forreal but I don't want to jinx it and you will just have to wait and find out :) Have great weekend everyone!

-Heather



Comments

  1. You are glowing sista! I'm so so happy for you. And Audrey in love with him?! That's HUGE and speaks volumes. If she loves him, well.. I think he's a keeper. Enjoy your time together love and I hope you have a great weekend! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog!
    Do you want to support each other's blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you do so I can follow you right back x

    kisses

    http://nastyadeutsch.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course :) I just started following you and thank you so much!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

9 Months Old

Tips on House Hunting

Months 4-6