There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

I'm Thankful For...

   I cannot believe Thanksgiving is just 2 days away! The end of this year has been flying by so fast and before you know it, it'll be 2016. Well, anyways, I figured I would do a post on what I am thankful for since Thanksgiving is this week.

1. My Dogs. I am so beyond thankful for my fur babies. Gemma, Tigger, and Audrey mean the world to me and I am so blessed to have them in my life. They have helped me and still do help me get through so much and always brighten my day... even when they are being naughty.

   Speaking of being naughty. The dogs' crates have two doors, front and side. Well the side door on Audrey's crate must have been partially unlocked or somehow Audrey unlocked it. By the way, the crates are in the dog room with the gate shut (I use a gate instead of a door) but I came home to a mess. Poop, shredded puppy pads and... she messed up one of the new dog beds that I haven't even taken a picture of yet. She ripped the waterproof material that covers the mattress off, chewed some of the foam part of the mattress and peed on the foam. Therefore, the mattress is ruined. She also chewed a corner of the actual bed. I'm throwing out the mattress and not buying a new one. The bed will still be used but I'm either putting it in the living room or adding it to the one in the bedroom (I'm thinking the bedroom). I was so mad because Jesse had worked so hard and because I haven't been feeling well and just did not need to come home from work to this. But I still love my little roley poley girl.

2. My Mom. I can't thank my mom enough for everything she has done for me. Like seriously. She is such a great mom and I am forever grateful. She has helped make me into the woman I am today and I would not be where I am now without her.

3. My Sister. We have had a lot of ups and downs- cursing each other out, not talking to each other, and so on, but we're sisters. I'm always going to be there for her and she will be there for me and I love her to death.

4. Jesse. He is seriously the most amazing boyfriend ever, like forreal. He spoils me and treats me how I deserve to be treated. I've never been in a relationship like this one and I am so thankful that we found each other... thanks Tinder. I believe in fate and I truly believe this is fate. I can't wait to see what the future holds for us.

5. My Job. Work is stressful and drives me crazy sometimes but I am so thankful for my job. A lot of people don't have jobs and I am lucky enough to not only have one, but to have one that allows me to have everything I have and be so independent.

6. My House. I am truly proud of myself for only being 24 and have already bought my 2nd house. I love this house. It isn't my forever home but it is perfect right now and I can't wait to continue to make it a home.

7. My Car. I know that a lot of people have cars but I am still thankful to have one. I rely on it so much, especially with my hour and a half commute to work. I like it so much better than the other car that I had when I was writing my post last year on things I am thankful for. It has so much more room, which is better for the dogs and hauling things. I'm not sure if it is the best car for my long drives to work and with driving so much in the snow, but we shall see when Winter comes.

8. My Health. I don't have the best health but I'm not going to go on and blab about that. I am thankful that my health isn't worse than it is and that I am able to push through and still be as independent as I am.

9. That I Caught Someone Using My Credit Card in Time. I keep track of my expenses every single week on a spreadsheet that I made using Excel. Also on that spreadsheet is a tab for tracking some of my debt like credit cards and my car loan to see how much interest I paid each month, my balance each month, etc. I knew that my Capital One credit card statement was ready, which meant I could update that portion of my debt tracker. I went to the transactions, where it also shows how much interest I had to pay that month, and it showed that last Wednesday, someone had made a purchase using my card or card info. Whoever did this used it at some type of drug store/ pharmacy that is only in Arizona and it also has elderly care and a lot of other services. I googled it after seeing the charge and location and the site seemed kind of sketchy. I honestly don't even know how this person was able to do this. I still have my card and I am all the way in PA. Plus, I haven't even made any purchases with my card since February or March. Either way, I am so thankful that I caught it in time and reported it and luckily the charge made was only $38 and some change.

10. My Followers. I am still figuring out this whole blogging thing and haven't had much time to work on it lately, but I'm not abandoning this blog and I do still have future hopes and goals for this blog. I wouldn't be able to do it without all of you though. Y'all are so important and I am so thankful for all of you. I love you all and I hope you continue to stick around!

   Now we just have to make it through the work day tomorrow and then hello 4-day weekend! Happy early Thanksgiving!

-Heather


2 comments:

  1. You have so much to be thankful for, I enjoyed reading this. :)
    How long was your commute to work before you moved???
    I can't believe the little stinker Audrey ruined one of the beds already. Bugger! Good thing she's cute :)

    Happy thanksgiving and enjoy your long weekend xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you :)
      My commute is pretty much the same, maybe a few minutes longer. I'm hoping to maybe get relocated to a location closer to home though. And yes, she is very lucky she is cute. It was so hard to give her the cold shoulder for the rest of the night but I can't baby her all of the time, even though I want to.

      Delete