Weekend Recap

   "Happy" Monday everyone. So I was determined to get this weekend recap post done on Monday and I succeeded! Yes!

   Friday, Jesse surprised me. He came home with food to make dinner for us on the new grill he bought on a whim on Thursday and he bought me a new laptop!!! I needed a new laptop so so sooo badly. Mine is just beyond messed up and I think it might have a virus or something, I don't know, but regardless, I needed a new laptop and he bought me one. Eeek!!! And it is a beautiful red color to match the red in the kitchen. I am still shocked he bought me a new laptop. I just can't believe it. I just can't even.



(Excuse the mess)

   And then I ended up drinking too much strong wine Friday night. I felt sick the next morning and kept having foot cramps in both feet. So I took it a little easy on Saturday and didn't do much besides errands later in the day, which definitely included picking up magnesium supplements for the foot cramps. Annnd I got like zero cleaning done this weekend. So one of my main goals this coming weekend is to get some cleaning done.

   Sunday Jesse and I painted the bedroom! I LOVE the color. It is Orion Grey by Bear. I can't wait to show y'all but that'll have to wait a little while longer. This weekend I plan to do some paint touch ups and I also plan to get all of the trim painted in the dog room and the bedroom. I was originally planning on trying to get the living room painted this coming weekend but there just isn't enough time and the trim in the bedroom and dog room still need to be painted, sooo my new goal (if I get the trim painted in the bedroom and dog room completed this weekend) is to have the hallway, living room, and kitchen painted before the first of the year. *Knock on Wood*

   Oh yea and the two pallet dog beds Jesse made are finished! I just have to put the sheets on them and put the smaller one in the dog room and the bigger one in the bedroom. I can't wait to show those to y'all too. I am so blessed and so happy with life.

   Well I think that pretty much sums up this past weekend. Have a great week!

-Heather

Comments

  1. Aww he got you a computer thats precious! hes a keeper!
    XO Ellen from Ask Away
    www.askawayblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw this pop up on my Feedly I was shocked! You got it posted on a Monday!! Woo!

    That's so incredibly sweet and thoughtful he got you a lap top. :)

    I can't wait to see the new dog beds. Tell me, so magnesium tablets help the foot cramps? I get them all the time and it has nothing to do with being dehydrated. So not sure why I get them.

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I'm shocked too! I'm slowly trying to get back in the groove of things.

      Yes, magnesium helps foot cramps big time. I used to take a magnesium supplement like 2 years ago but then stopped because it was a special brand and I just never went to that store to get another bottle. A doctor and acupuncturist had recommended I take magnesium for muscle cramps. So I decided to just go to Wal-Mart this weekend and pick up regular magnesium capsules. So far so good *Knock on Wood*,

      Delete
  3. Love the color of your laptop. *__*
    New post is online...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

9 Months Old

Tips on House Hunting

Months 4-6