There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Healthy Snacking

   Snacking is probably one of my major problems when it comes to trying to eat healthy and maintaining a healthy weight. Finding a snack that is healthy, tasty, and fills me up in between meals can be challenging. That is why I was really excited to work with Chomps and try out their Chomps Snack Sticks.

   Chomps Snack Sticks is made with 100% Non-GMO Grass-Fed Angus Beef and the beef is sourced in New Zealand- how cool is that? They don't contain any artificial ingredients and are shelf stable for a whole year! These snack sticks are a healthy better tasting version of Slim Jims. 

 I got to sample three flavors.
 Original

 Hoppin' Jalapeno. This was by far my favorite and Jesse really liked it too.

Crankin' Cran

   Would you try Chomps Snack Sticks? What are some healthy snacks you eat?

   Check out http://www.gochomps.com

-Heather


*Sponsored Post*
*You can read my Disclosure Policy at the bottom of my page*

No comments:

Post a Comment