New Year's Resolutions

   I cannot believe it is New Year's Eve and in less than 9 hours, it'll be a new year! Before I get started, I'll just note that this post will be short and sweet.

   I worked on last year's resolutions but didn't actually really stick to them. It happens. You move on and try better next year, right?

   The first two are two of the resolutions I made last year: to try to eat healthier and work out at least once a week and to work on improving my blog. I feel like you can always strive to eat healthier and with how busy my life has been the past 4-6 months, I fell off the working out wagon that I had started jumping back on. So next year I plan to slowly get back into doing some type of working out. There's still a lot going on in my life and I am still in the process of trying to get on a schedule, which will eventually include working out.

   Some of my other resolutions, well I guess they are more of goals, for this year are to of course get more done with the house, go through all of my boxes and bags of papers/ paperwork/ files, and just try to continue to be more positive and get my anxiety and stress level more under control. I think that's somewhat of a good start. I just know 2016 is going to be a busy year and I don't want to set the bar too high. But I also think that 2016 is going to be even better than 2015.

Jesse got me roses yesterday. I am so grateful that fate brought me and Jesse together in 2015 and we'll be starting off 2016 together. 

   Well, cheers to the new year! Have an awesome and safe New Year's Eve everyone!

-Heather

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tips on House Hunting

I'm NOT Going to Breastfeed and My Child Will Turn Out Just Fine!

2016 Christmas Card