Wine Made Easy


   Who doesn't love a good glass of wine? Whether it be at dinner, while you're snuggled up on the couch watching a movie, or wherever. Now, I'll be the first to admit, I am terrible when it comes to picking out wines and I only like sweet wines but that isn't what today's post is about.

   I recently got the opportunity to work with Vino Mio and try out their new Foldable Wine Bottle. It's an alternative to wine glasses without the risk of shattered glass. With it being lightweight and refillable/ reusable, you are able to just roll it up, stick it in your bag and go (where ever alcohol will be served). And it is BPA free!


   Vino Mio Foldable Wine Bottles are really easy to use too. Just open your wine bottle and the Vino Mio foldable wine bottle and slowly pour the wine in. It is recommended that you first only fill it to where there is about 10% of the top of the foldable wine bottle empty, seal the foldable wine bottle and massage it to remove any unwanted air bubbles, and then you can fill the remainder of the foldable bottle up. I personally only filled it about halfway when I first tried it out.


"Exported From Home"

   I love how convenient this portable bottle is. With having 3 dogs in the house, I am always worried about safety hazards like broken glass (and this can go for people with children too, non-fur children). I'm constantly on alert when I have a bottle of wine out because I don't want the dogs to bump into wherever the wine is and end up getting hurt from shattered glass (and of course I don't want them drinking any wine either). But using the Vino Mio foldable/ portable wine bottle helps to relieve those worries. And if it's just you drinking wine or the person you are with doesn't mind, you can just drink straight out of the Vino Mio bottle. That is what I did when I was watching a movie on the couch. That way, I didn't have to get a glass or constantly keep picking up and putting down a glass on the coffee table and I didn't have to worry about the dogs knocking my glass over.

   And with the holidays right around the corner, this would be a perfect gift to give! You can purchase the Vino Mio Foldable Wine Bottle on Amazon but remember to make all of your Amazon purchases through https://smile.amazon.com/ so that part of your purchase total goes to a charity of your choice like The Humane Society of the United States. And remember to please drink responsibly.

-Heather

I received this product at no cost in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. The seller has no influence on my review nor have I received any compensation for it. It is 100% Authentic.
*Sponsored Post*
*You can read my Disclosure Policy at the bottom of my page*

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tips on House Hunting

I'm NOT Going to Breastfeed and My Child Will Turn Out Just Fine!

2016 Christmas Card