Giving, Receiving, and an Amazing Christmas Cookie Recipe

   Alright, so I know I said I would have this post done earlier but ya know, life happens. So I'm going to keep this sweet and simple.

   Christmas was so great this year. Not just because of the presents, but because of family. Meeting more of Jesse's family and spending time with them, Jesse meeting more of my family and spending time with them, and seeing some of my family that I haven't seen in years.

   But I did want to share a few special gifts and that amazing cookie recipe I promised y'all!

This is probably my favorite gift I- Jesse and I- received for Christmas. My Sister got it for us and put one of our pictures in the frame. I just absolutely love it and it has burlap on it which matches perfectly with the living room. It'll be the centerpiece of the gallery wall that I have yet to start. 

I had mentioned that we made a dog pallet bed for my mom and stepdad/ their English Bulldogs. This isn't the best picture (my mom sent it to me), but next time I go over there, I will be sure to get a better picture of it and include it in the dog pallet bed post... whenever I get around to doing that. As you can see though, George loves the bed.


My early Christmas present and my belated Christmas present from Jesse. I'll have to get a good picture of my new over the knee boots when I have them on.

 I got these shirts for Jesse and I for Christmas. "Sorry Boys this girl's heart belongs to a sexy bearded man" and "Sorry Girls this beard is taken by a hot sexy lady".

 Of course we can't forget about the fur babies. Gemma got a kangaroo, Audrey got a deer, and Tigger got a Jolly Ball on a rope.


 Jesse's mom got me, Jesse, and the dogs' ornaments as part of our gifts.

 My stepsister and her family got me this little decorative bowl and measuring spoons!!! I love them so much. I think they might both go in the dog room. The spoons are just so precious that I think I'm going to take them off of the rope and hang them up in the dog room as decor.

   We were so blessed this year and I can't wait for more to come *Knock on Wood*.

   And here is that recipe for the amazing White Chocolate Dipped Ginger Cookies I baked and decorated for Christmas. I had more pictures of the cookies but I think I deleted them recently to free space for dog pictures. The recipe is pretty spot on and they are amazing. The only different thing I did was use cookie icing instead of melting chocolate and red candies to decorate the cookies with. I will definitely be making these cookies again.

   Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

-Heather





Comments

  1. You guys were incredibly blessed with love and beautiful gifts! I love the bull dog ornament - that's so adorable. And that necklace Jesse got you is so pretty. Just love the pallet beds, too. I just love everything in this post. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks girl! I'm hoping to get around to getting that post done on all of the pallet beds before the end of the month.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tips on House Hunting

Months 4-6

2016 Christmas Card