Snacking with Slim Fast

   Hey y'all! I'm partnering up with Slim Fast again but this time I'm reviewing some of their snacks and goodies. As I have mentioned, my weight has always been up and down and finding healthy snacks can be a struggle. Plus, with having such a busy lifestyle and low energy, it just isn't always realistic for me to go to the gym.

   I'm not too crazy about the different shakes and protein shakes out there that are meal supplements. Some are ok but as I've gotten older, for some reason, my body just doesn't always react well/ doesn't always like things with too much dairy or the taste of the shakes. And I never knew that Slim Fast had come out with different snacks. These snacks can be used to replace meals or just help curb your hunger between meals.

   I tend to change up my weekday breakfast routine every once and a while and have been trying out different protein and fiber bars. So it only made sense to try out Slim Fast's dark chocolate sea salt meal replacement bar for breakfast. I was a little hesitant about the flavor because sometimes flavors like chocolate sea salt or salted caramel can be a little strong but this was perfect. Using dark chocolate instead of milk chocolate might have also helped to make the taste less bold. I loved the flavor of the bar and it was delicious, even at 4 a.m.!


   Sometimes I will find myself getting hungry in between meals. I either ended up snacking, usually unhealthy sugar or carb loaded snacks, and then end up overeating the snacks or suffer through the hunger pains. Since I had tried something a little sweeter for breakfast, I decided to try the 100 calorie snacks sour cream and onion baked crisps. This girl right here loves her some sour cream and onion! They tasted similar to Special K's sour cream and onion chips, which I love, except this was portioned and curbed my hunger until lunchtime.


   What meal replacements have you tried? Have you tried Slim Fast's snacks?

-Heather

*Sponsored Post. I have received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes but all opinions are my own.*
*You can read my Disclosure Policy at the bottom of my page*


Comments

  1. Slim Fast bars?!! Yum! Lately I have been liking bars because it feels more like a treat. I trick myself into thinking it is a candy bar but some of them are really good. I will have to try this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I havne't tried anything slim fast! I'll have to try the bars.. I'm always looking for something to snack on :)

    www.studentswife.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tips on House Hunting

I'm NOT Going to Breastfeed and My Child Will Turn Out Just Fine!

2016 Christmas Card