Weekend Recap

   "Happy" Monday y'all! It's just another week of the new year and my brain feels like it is mush right now. Buuut, I want to get this weekend recap done and published today so here it is.

   Friday, hmmm, Friday. I think this was a pretty uneventful night. I don't remember us going out or cleaning or anything but I do remember picking up more of Tigger's medicine for his bladder issue. Oh well.

   Saturday, the usual errands and we got the living room trim painted! Yes! Finally! It is amazing what a fresh coat of white paint on the trim can do to a room. I don't anticipate anymore painting or anything of that nature going on the rest of this month since we have to move the rest of Jesse's stuff in. But anyways, we tried a new recipe for lunch that I got off of Pinterest. The recipe was called One Pan Balsamic Chicken and Veggies and OH MY GOD is this recipe amazing. "Amazing" doesn't even describe how good this recipe is. And what's even better is that it was super easy and quick! The recipe is pretty spot on but I didn't use the matchstick carrots. We loved it so much that we cooked it for lunch on Sunday too.




   And then Saturday night we went over to our friends' house to eat wings and watch the game. Jesse is a big Bengals fan but they lost. 

   Sunday was pretty low key. We did laundry and I'm sure we did a few minor other things. We were pretty lazy and tired, which is what Sundays are for, right?

   Have a great week everyone!

-Heather

Comments

  1. Damn girl, you are on the ball this week with your recap. I was not, as per usual. Lol.

    Tigger's bladder not getting any better?

    Did you get nasty weather this weekend too? I was dog walking this weekend and they were all thoroughly confused with the weather. Rain all Saturday and Sunday morning and then we got rammed with snow, ice and a ton of black ice, which made for exciting times driving. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying! lol.

      The vet said to give him one tablet twice a day everyday and then after that bottle was done, to give it to him when needed. I don't exactly even know what that means but I started trying to lower his dose alternating between one tablet twice a day and one tablet once a day but he is having accidents again. So I'm assuming he will be on this medicine everyday forever.

      No, we didn't get nasty weather, thank God. Last night is snowed a tad for the first time but it was just a dusting and nothing stayed on the roads. I am sooo not looking forward to driving in snow and ice when that time comes.

      Delete
  2. I'm sorry about Tigger's bladder issue that's no fun :/ On Saturday's I'm always running around, so I know how you feel about errands.

    www.jerseygirltexanheart.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea it definitely isn't fun but at least he is on something that seems to be helping him control it *Knock on Wood*. It seems like Saturday is always "running errands day".

      Delete
  3. Wow that one-pan chicken dish looks amazing! I think I'll need to give it a try this month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! And I just love that the ingredients are simple and it's so easy to make.

      Delete
  4. Oh la la it MUST have been good if you made it two days in a row! Off to check out that recipe now!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was and I am pretty sure we are going to be making that recipe at least once a month.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tips on House Hunting

I'm NOT Going to Breastfeed and My Child Will Turn Out Just Fine!

2016 Christmas Card