Life Changes...

   Hey, how have y'all been? I know I've been gone for some time now. I didn't plan on taking a little hiatus and certainly not for this long. There have been a lot of changes in my life this year- HUGE changes. A tragedy, an amazing announcement, some more excitement, and a horrible horrible horrible tragedy. If you follow me on Facebook or Instagram, you may know of these 4 things. After this last one, I am going to need some more time before really coming back to this blog. I am really going to try my best to come back soon but I can't even give you an estimate right now. If you stick around, awesome. If not, that is your choice. I will be back, I promise.


-Heather

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lindsay. I appreciate it more than you'll ever know and I am always here for you too.

      Delete
  2. I'm hoping everything is ok!!!! I'll be here when ya get back :)

    www.jerseygirltexanheart.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your support! Everything will be ok eventually but my family's lives will never be the same.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

9 Months Old

Tips on House Hunting

Months 4-6