I have done a lot of wedding planning/ brainstorming... in my head. I even took the time to make a whole wedding planning binder complete with spreadsheets, diagrams, and a timeline planning guide I came up with by combining a bunch of planning timelines. But I have
Also on the to-do list this month is wedding dress shopping! Yes!!! I cannot wait to go wedding dress shopping this weekend and I definitely want to get my wedding dress purchased before I start getting bigger and actually have a baby bump. And no, we are not getting married before the baby is born. And I am not announcing the exact date just yet until we order and mail out our save-the-dates (on the to-do for next month) but I will say that it is in June 2017. So I won't really know what size I will be around that time post-baby. That reminds me... we need to also work on getting addresses so that we can actually mail out the save-the-dates!
Next month, besides save-the-dates, we need to also interview and book our wedding officiant. Aaaand keep filling out that wedding binder! That's about it on the wedding planning to-do list for this month and next because we also have a lot of other things to do (house related, baby related, my birthday, and Jesse's birthday).
So what have I done so far besides making a wedding planning binder?
- Set the date
- "Booked" a ceremony & reception venue (my mom's new house/ property that she is closing on next month *Knock on Wood*)
- "Booked" a hair stylist & make up artist (Jesse's aunt who just so happens to be a make up artist in NY)
- "Booked" a photographer (Jesse's dad and Jesse's uncle)
- Made a draft guest list
- Went over things that are usually at weddings but that we don't want at ours, etc.
- Oh and went crazy on Pinterest!
Working on the house, planning a wedding, and preparing for a baby... it is a lot! But it is all totally worth it and I am just so happy, excited, and overjoyed.