14 Week Bumpdate

   Happy 4th y'all!!! Let's kick off this lovely morning with a bumpdate shall we?

Yay, I got Jesse to take a picture of me when I was actually 14 weeks pregnant!

How Far Along: 14 weeks (technically I'm 14 weeks and 2 days today).

Due Date: 12/31/2016 New Year's Eve!

Baby is the Size of: A lemon! 3" (or 3.40" according to my other app) from crown to rump.

Weight Gain: I don't go back to the doctor until towards the end of July but last time I had only gained about 1 lb.

Symptoms: Nausea, headaches, sore sensitive boobs, bloating, moody, fatigue, calf cramps, lightening crotch and sciatic nerve pain. I can't say enough how thankful I am for Diclegis so that I'm not puking my brains out!

Gender: Girl!

Name: Rory Brielle

Movement: None, it is still too early.

Nursery: We're going with a woodland/ woodland critters and floral theme. I've been pinning away and can't wait to paint and decorate! I've already bought two things for the nursery.

Maternity Clothes: I still mainly just use a hair tie to keep my jeans closed. I wore a belly band with my shorts last weekend when I went wedding dress shopping (and got my dress!). I wore my new (and only) maternity tank top for the first time but can still fit into my regular tops.

Sleep: I am so freaking tired.

Best Moment of the Week: Finding out that we're having a little girl!!!

Missing: Wine and Margaritas- especially margaritas! I still need to get a new bigger blender and get Jesse to make me some virgin ones.

Cravings & Aversions: Rice (and Chipotle- that's a given), pasta, chocolate chip mini muffins, popsicles, donuts, fruit, fresh veggies (mainly celery) and popcorn from the movie theatre.

   Aversions... Still the same. Grilled chicken (unless it is like overdone and crispyish), nuts, spinach & artichoke dip, biscuits, and steamed green vegetables aren't appealing to me at all but I still mix steamed green beans into my lunch and am still able to eat them as long as I don't smell them.

Mood: Very happy but getting very easily annoyed.

Looking Forward to: Seeing our little girl again! It is so hard to wait so long between ultrasounds. As of right now, I don't have another ultrasound scheduled until mid August! At least I should be able to hear Rory's heartbeat towards the end of July though :). So I am also looking forward to that.

Jesse: So Jesse says he's excited to have two women bossing him around. Lol sarcasm? Maybe I should just take this section off until we're further along.


Have a happy 4th of July and please keep your fur babies safe and inside!!!

-Heather


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tips on House Hunting

I'm NOT Going to Breastfeed and My Child Will Turn Out Just Fine!

2016 Christmas Card