15 Week Bumpdate

   Ugh, Mondays... so freakin' tired but let's start this week off right on a positive note. I'm 15 weeks and 2 days pregnant, so it's time for a 15 week bumpdate.


How Far Along: 15 weeks (technically I'm 15 weeks and 2 days today).

Due Date: 12/31/2016 New Year's Eve!

Baby is the Size of: A naval orange! 4.50" from crown to rump.

Weight Gain: At my last appointment I had gained about a lb total. I'm thinking I've gained about 3 lbs total right now but not completely sure since my scale at home sometimes differs from doctors' scales (although I don't always trust their scales either). I have an appointment with my doctor who monitors my Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome this week and they usually weigh me every visit. So we'll see what that scale says.

Symptoms: Nausea, headaches, sore sensitive boobs, bloating, moody, fatigue, calf cramps, foot cramps, lightening crotch and sciatic nerve pain. I can't say enough how thankful I am for Diclegis so that I'm not puking my brains out!

Gender: Girl!

Name: Rory Brielle

Movement: None, it is still too early although I get these little electric shock feelings sometimes. Some people on my app say it is movement from the baby and some say it's not. So who the hell knows.

Nursery: We're going with a woodland/ woodland critters and floral theme. I've been pinning away and can't wait to paint and decorate! I've bought two things for the nursery so far.

Maternity Clothes: I still mainly just use a hair tie to keep my jeans closed but occasionally wear my belly band. I also wear my one maternity tank top sometimes in size small.

Sleep: I am so freaking tired. I try to catch up on sleep a little bit on the weekends but Gary makes that very difficult.

Best Moment of the Week: Getting my hair done (although it took a lot longer than expected) and eating crabs this weekend!

Missing: Wine and Margaritas- especially margaritas! I still need to get a new bigger blender and get Jesse to make me some virgin ones.

Cravings & Aversions: Rice (and Chipotle- that's a given), pasta, chocolate chip mini muffins, popsicles, donuts, fruit, and fresh veggies (mainly celery).

   Aversions... Still the same. Grilled chicken (unless it is like overdone and crispyish), nuts, spinach & artichoke dip, biscuits, and steamed green vegetables aren't appealing to me at all but I still mix steamed green beans into my lunch and am still able to eat them as long as I don't smell them.

Mood: Very happy but getting very easily annoyed.

Looking Forward to: Jesse's birthday this weekend and picking out paint for Rory's nursery!

-Heather





Comments

  1. I've been following along with you on social media and I must say please keep posting these pictures! You make a beautiful mama to be and I can't wait to see pictures of your little one when she is finally here!

    www.jerseygirltexanheart.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you!!! An old friend of mine who I grew up dancing with just had her baby girl last week and it makes me even more excited for when I get to see my little girl!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tips on House Hunting

Months 4-6

2016 Christmas Card