There was an error in this gadget

Monday, August 8, 2016

19 Week Bumpdate

    Omg you guys, I'm almost at the halfway mark!!!



How Far Along: 19 weeks and 2 days

Due Date: 12/31/2016 New Year's Eve!

Baby is the Size of: A Tomato or Mango! Baby is measuring 6" from crown to rump.

Weight Gain: I'm not sure but maybe around 8-9 lbs. And I'm officially a D cup! I went from a 36B to a 38D. It's crazy!

Symptoms: Nausea, headaches, sore sensitive boobs, bloating, moody, fatigue, lightening crotch, sciatic nerve pain, and round ligament pain. I have been trying to only take one pill of Diclegis (morning sickness meds) a day but it has been a struggle. I'm trying to figure out if I should cut out the night time pill or the morning. After two days of no pill at night, I woke up feeling like I was going to puke all morning. So I've been cutting out the morning pill instead. And these migraines and sinus headaches have been killing me and Tylenol gives me little to no relief, usually no relief. Sometimes taking some Benedryl helps if it is allergy related but it's not always.

Gender: Girl!

Name: Rory Brielle

Movement: I don't think so. Ugh, I just want to feel and see her kick so badly.

Nursery: We're going with a woodland/ woodland critters and floral theme. I've bought two things for the nursery so far. Jesse's Aunt, Uncle, and cousins got Rory the cutest Ariel The Little Mermaid wall art piece that I'm for sure putting in her closet where her little dress up station will be. The nursery is painted and the curtain rod and curtains are hung up. I plan to buy two decor pieces this month for the nursery. I'm just so excited to decorate and have it all put together for my little girl. I don't want to share any nursery progress photos yet because 1. there's not much to see and 2. my sister is staying in the nursery for a few weeks before she goes back to college this month.

Maternity Clothes: I wear a belly band with my pre-pregnancy jeans and I have a few basics (3 tops and leggings) but that's about all the maternity clothes I have bought so far. I'm thinking I'm going to need to buy some maternity pants soon though- I'm hoping to wait until next month. I did end up buying a winter maternity coat b/c H&M was having a sale on them.

Sleep: I am so freaking tired. I try to catch up on sleep a little bit on the weekends but Gary makes that very difficult. Lately my sleep has not been good. I've been waking up randomly (closer to the time I'm supposed to wake up) but not because I have to pee. My legs are usually hurting or something. I use a body pillow between my knees/ legs but still.

Best Moment of the Week: It was a pretty uneventful week. I have been trying to kick my butt with wedding planning and Tuesday night was Gary's last night of puppy training. I was so sad they didn't give the puppies completion certificates like I have gotten with past dogs at other places. But the big accomplishment baby-related thing was that we registered Rory for daycare!!! It was our top pick and we love this place. And my nephew attends daycare there, so Rory will be at the same place just not the same room.

Missing: Wine, wine coolers, and Margaritas- especially margaritas! I still need to get a new bigger blender and get Jesse to make me some virgin ones. I bought a blender for my sister's upcoming birthday b/c she said that's what she wanted but why did I not buy myself a new one? I have no idea.

Cravings & Aversions: Rice (and Chipotle- that's a given), popsicles, donuts, brownies, cupcakes, mozzarella sticks, string cheese, fruit, and fresh veggies (mainly fresh raw green peppers), did I say donuts?, chocolate, Belgian waffles, s'mores, and Olive Garden's black tie mousse cake. This little girl has some good taste! I usually don't give into my cravings though and thankfully I am able to fight them (most of the time) for now.

   Aversions... Still the same. Grilled chicken (unless it is like overdone and crispyish), nuts, spinach & artichoke dip, biscuits, and steamed green vegetables aren't appealing to me at all but I still mix steamed green beans into my lunch and am still able to eat them as long as I don't smell them.

Mood: Very happy but getting very easily annoyed. I am so mean to Jesse on Saturdays when he usually has to work- sorry babe! If Jesse works Saturdays (and sometimes Sundays), he still has to get up early and for some odd reason, our crazy fur child Gary has to get up at that time too to go potty and eat. So then I have to get all the dogs up and take care of them and then hopefully am able to go back to sleep for 2-3 more hours but boy am I cranky.

Looking Forward to: My sister's birthday on Wednesday, Jesse's cousin's pig roast (although I'm not sure I'll actually be eating any pig) on Saturday, and then my sister's birthday celebration on Sunday!

Have a great week!!!



-Heather








2 comments: