2 Year Blogiverary

   Wow, Dog Mom Chic has been up and running for 2 whole years! Which means I have also been blogging for 2 years!

   I always wanted to start a blog but never thought I'd actually end up doing it. I will admit, my blog is not where I wanted it to be at this point in time. But that's life. Shit doesn't always go the way you want it to. I have been extremely busy and have had some serious serious stuff happen this year- good and bad- and even had to take a little break from blogging. But I'm back and not going anywhere.

   Does that mean I will never end up having to take a break from blogging ever again? Hell no! There are probably going to be many times where I will have to. Sometimes that's just what you have to do and I'm pretty sure the first month (at least) after Rory is born, it'll be a little quiet on the blog. And that's ok.

   So what do I hope to see in the future with this blog? I'm thinking more lifestyle posts. And I'm thinking this blog needs a name change and complete makeover but only time will tell when that actually happens. I'm just going to roll with the flow and let life take me wherever I go on this blogging journey.

  So I'm going to wrap this short little celebratory post thanking all of my followers. I am so happy that a lot of you stuck around even after I took a break. I'm still trying to get back into blogging and working it into my lifestyle but we will get there.

   Now let's try to speed through this Friday and bring on the weekend!

-Heather

Comments

  1. Congrats girl! I'm personally grateful to have met you; I think you're a pretty awesome gal. :)

    Have a great (and hopefully restful) weekend hun! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and you're pretty awesome too! It's always great to meet other dog mommas who are just as obsessed with their dogs as I am!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tips on House Hunting

I'm NOT Going to Breastfeed and My Child Will Turn Out Just Fine!

2016 Christmas Card