There was an error in this gadget

Monday, September 19, 2016

25 Week Bumpdate

   Is it really only Monday? I am so freakin' exhausted...


How Far Along: 25 weeks and 2 days

Due Date: 12/31/2016 New Year's Eve!

Baby is the Size of: An Rutabaga! Baby is measuring 9" from crown to rump. We had our echo ultrasound on Monday and Rory weighed in at 1 lb 13 oz! The Doctor said she is definitely a big baby. Technically she still falls in the "normal" range but she's on the very high end.

Weight Gain: 17 lbs. I got 3 days of walking in this week! We had to do some walking at the concert, walked a lot at the fair, and then we squeezed in a walk with the dogs last night. It looks like it's going to be too hot for walking this week but I'm hoping to squeeze in 1 night of walking and then maybe I can try to get back into doing prenatal yoga and some very light weight lifting and what not. We'll see how my energy level is, plus this weekend is very busy. My hips, lower back, and feet were killing me last night after all of that walking.

Symptoms: Nausea, headaches, sore sensitive boobs, bloating, moody, fatigue, lightening crotch, sciatic nerve pain, calf cramps, round ligament pain, and a little bit of heartburn. Still taking 1 morning sickness pill before bed.

Gender: Girl!

Name: Rory Brielle

Movement: Yes! I usually feel her at least once a day but it definitely isn't that noticeable if I'm really busy. I usually feel her when I'm laying down.

Nursery: We're going with a woodland/ woodland critters and floral theme. The nursery is painted, the curtain rod and curtains are hung up, crib is put together, and some wall art has been put up. I'm still working on finishing the closet dividers and some of the DIY decor for her gallery wall.
 Apparently we don't just suck at doing paw prints, we also suck at hand prints but in a way, I still kind of love it. When Rory is born, we will add her hand print over top of ours in peach.

 I painted a frame from A.C. Moore mint to go with her nursery color scheme and then bought this downloadable file of a silver fox off of Etsy.

And I finally got around to hot gluing the flower on Rory's "R" for her gallery wall. Now all that is left for her gallery wall is to do the baby shower card heart cut out display after the baby shower and then we can put it all up!

Maternity Clothes: I have a few basics, a winter coat, a dress, and two pairs of maternity jeans. I'm wearing the maternity jeans but on other days I'm still wearing my pre-pregnancy jeans unzippered with a belly band. When leaving the concert Wednesday night, my belly kept poking out of my shirt a little bit. So we went to Target this weekend and I got 8 maternity shirts for under $100! I came at the perfect timing too. All maternity basics were buy 1 get 1 50% off, so I got 2 long sleeve shirts, 2 short sleeve, and 2 tanks tops. I also got a cute chambray shirt on sale and a cute flannel shirt plus they had a thing going on where if you spent at least $40 on clothing and accessories, you got $10 off. LOVE saving money!

Sleep: Still tired, nothing new here.

Best Moment(s) of the Week: 
   -Seeing Rory on the echo ultrasound. I love seeing our little girl! Everything looked great on the echo and we got the news that Rory is a big baby. Everyone says she looks so much like Jesse.

   -Going to the I Heart the 90's concert with Jesse (I'm so counting this as Rory's first concert).
   -Going to the fair (where Jesse and I won a little purple dolphin for Rory playing darts) on Thursday. We took off on Thursday because we knew we'd be exhausted from the concert. The weather was perfect and we had a nice relaxing time.

   Oh yea and the new season of American Horror Story started! What do y'all think?

Missing: Wine, wine coolers, margaritas, and gin and tonics.

Cravings & Aversions: Rice (and Chipotle- that's a given), donuts, brownies, cupcakes, cookies, mozzarella sticks, string cheese, fruit, and fresh veggies (mainly fresh raw green peppers), did I say donuts?, chocolate, Belgian waffles, s'mores, and Olive Garden's black tie mousse cake. This little girl has some good taste!

   Aversions... Still the same. Grilled chicken (unless it is like overdone and crispyish), nuts, spinach & artichoke dip, and biscuits.

Mood: Very happy but getting very easily annoyed.

Looking Forward to: My baby shower on Sunday!!! I seriously cannot wait and on Saturday is my sister and step sister's appointment to pick out their MOH and Bridesmaid dresses!

Have a great week!!!



-Heather












4 comments:

  1. Ha! My baby measured on the high end of normal too :) She came at 36.5 weeks at 7 lbs, 5 oz so she would have been probably close to 9 pounds had she gone to her due date. Have a fantastic baby shower!

    I love the nursery theme and the hand print wall hanging. It's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't even imagine if one of us had to give birth to a 9 lb baby! Thank you, I can't wait!

      Thank you so much! I can't wait to do the last wall art piece next week/ weekend so that I can get Jesse to put the whole gallery wall up.

      Delete