There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Wedding Wednesday

   Happy Wedding Wednesday! I would say I got a lot of wedding stuff done last month, so let's try to make it another productive month. By the way, all I can think about right now is getting Chipotle for lunch. Anyways, let's take a look at what needs to be accomplished this month.


  •    Finish calculating food & drink expense estimate. Aaand I still need to go digging through my purse to find the paper I wrote down most of the stuff on.
  •    I was going to try to determine if we could afford flowers after completing the food & drink estimate but I'm starting to lean more towards the idea of creating my bouquet myself with silk or some type of fake flower. Jesse said he doesn't want a boutonniere, so I'm not going to have any guys wear them and I'm leaning towards not having the mothers carry bouquets or wear corsages. And now that I think of it, I don't think I'm going to have my maid of honor and bridesmaid carry bouquets either. I think it might look awkward if my maid of honor, bridesmaid, and I are the only ones carrying bouquets, plus, my sister (MOH) is going to be carrying Rory (flower girl) down the aisle and my stepsister (bridesmaid) is going to be walking my nephew/ her son (ring bearer) down the aisle. So I think they'll have their hands full. And that means less work for me to do. Yay!
  •    MOH and Bridesmaid dresses. At the end of this month, I already have an appointment scheduled for my maid of honor and bridesmaid to pick out and order their dresses.
I'm thinking about one of these for my maid of honor:

I'm thinking about this one for my bridesmaid:
  •    Book the hotel for our wedding night/ weekend. I have a few saved but I want Jesse to look over them too and we pick one and book it. Hopefully it's not another one of those "I want what you want" answers. Men are so complicated and frustrating sometimes! They need to work on when that is the right answer and when we actually want their real opinion. Oh well, it's not too big of a deal on this one.

   And I'm thinking that's it. We have a lot going on t