30 Week Bumpdate

   You guys!!! My due date is in less than 10 freakin' weeks!!!


How Far Along: 30 weeks and 2 days

Due Date: 12/31/2016 New Year's Eve!

Baby is the Size of: A butternut squash! Baby should be measuring about 17" long and should weigh 3.1 lbs but we already know she was weighing 3 lbs 3 oz 2 weeks ago lol.

Weight Gain: 24 lbs.

Symptoms: Nausea, headaches, sore sensitive boobs, moody, fatigue, sciatic nerve pain, calf cramps, and a little bit of heartburn. Still taking 1 morning sickness pill before bed.

Gender: Girl!

Name: Rory Brielle

Movement: Yes but this girl is pretty laid back. There were a few times this week where she was a little more active than usual. On Wednesday evening she started kicking, moving around, and stretching, so I told Jesse. He decided to lay his head down on my bump where she was and all of a sudden she either kicked or punched him in the ear! I was cracking up. And early this morning while Gary was leaning his head up against my bump, Rory rolled around underneath his head and made Gary jump a little lol.

Nursery: We're going with a woodland/ woodland critters and floral theme. I've been slowly working on the organizing and washing and putting away her clothes, blankets, etc. The glider and ottoman came but Jesse still needs to put that together and there are still some things I need to order that I'm going to start working on this week.

Maternity Clothes: I'm wearing maternity jeans but on other days I'm still wearing my pre-pregnancy jeans unzippered with a belly band. I'm wearing maternity shirts but also still wearing my pre-pregnancy shirts (not all of them obviously lol).

Sleep: Exhausted. I am barely functioning right now. I seriously don't know how I'm going to survive going to work the rest of this pregnancy. I am so tired and just want to be home laying down.

Best Moment(s) of the Week: 
   Working on the nursery (all of Rory's clothes have been washed and hung up or put away but I still have to finish those closet dividers) and going to my mom's house for family dinner on Sunday. She's starting this new thing. See, on the last weekend (or around the last weekend) of every month, she takes my nephew for the whole weekend. She will do the same with Rory and it will be the exact same weekend. On that Sunday, when my sister and brother in law come to pick up my nephew (and Jesse and I pick up Rory- ya know, after she has already been born), we're going to have an early family dinner and my younger sister and her man will come down from college to come to the family dinner too. It was really nice and I brought George and Gretta's Halloween costumes. I'll do a separate post with the dog Halloween costumes after I get pictures of my dogs and I get my mom to take a picture of Gretta in hers.

 We brought Audrey and Vinny (my nephew) was so happy she was there. This was the first time Audrey has been to my mom's new house and the first time she met the goats! She loves them! They were making their little defense noises at her (we don't actually let the dogs in with the farm animals) and Audrey had her face right up against the fence near theirs just wiggling and wagging her little tail the whole time. It's so weird that she's scared of so many things but not Norwegian dwarf goats, miniature donkeys, or alpacas.

George is so handsome in his lumberjack costume. Vinny kept wanting to sit on Jesse's lap to hug Audrey lol. He was being so sweet to her.

Missing: Wine, wine coolers, margaritas, and gin and tonics.

Cravings & Aversions: Rice (and Chipotle- that's a given), brownies, cupcakes, cookies, fruit, and fresh veggies (mainly fresh raw green peppers), chocolate, Belgian waffles, s'mores, french toast, pumpkin spice lattes, soft serve vanilla and chocolate twist custard with chocolate sprinkles from Rita's and Olive Garden's black tie mousse cake.

   Aversions... Still the same. Grilled chicken (unless it is like overdone and crispyish), nuts, spinach & artichoke dip, and biscuits.

Mood: Very happy but getting very easily annoyed.

Looking Forward to: Working on Rory's nursery more, writing thank you cards (not and yea, I STILL haven't gotten around to this and now I can't remember where I put the gift tracker list, so I'm going to try to start writing down stuff from memory in hopes that I can remember enough to do thank you cards), and going to my prenatal appointment on Thursday where I will meet with one of the OBGYNs and discuss the possibility of a scheduled c-section. Wish me luck! *Knock on Wood*

Have a great week!!!

-Heather



Comments

  1. I really cannot believe you've got just ten weeks left. That sounds crazy!

    LOVE George. And how cute is Vinny that all he wants to do is love on Audrey. That is so so sweet. :)

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! 9 1/2 weeks seems sooo close yet so far away at the same time.

      Isn't he adorabull? He loved his shirt. I got it in the boy's section at Walmart. Had to get him a XXL and then had to make it shorter and use the extra fabric to make it wider between the shoulder blades lol. Vinny rarely sees Audrey but he was so sweet to her. When we first got there, Gretta hadn't seen her in so long and was doing her typical rough bulldog play and Vinny kept getting mad at her for being so rough with Audrey and kept squirting Gretta with the squirt bottle. He kept saying "Be nice to Audgie!" (It's easier for him to say Audgie instead of Audrey). I really need to get a good picture of Gretta and Audrey together because Gretta is 6 months younger than Audrey, yet it looks like Audrey is the younger one lol.

      Delete
  2. 10 more weeks!!!! I miss those baby movements. Are you taking videos?? And I HATED chicken my whole pregnancy. Biscuits make me giggle. Isn't it weird the foods we can't stand while pregnant?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I haven't taken any videos. Her movement is very random and she really doesn't move that much. And of course when I go to look at my belly after I've felt her kick, then she stops. She's so stubborn. The food aversions are so weird. It's funny because in the beginning of my pregnancy (before I knew I was pregnant), we bought biscuits every weekend b/c I kept craving them and now I can't stand the thought or smell or even look at them.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tips on House Hunting

Months 4-6

2016 Christmas Card