31 Week Bumpdate

   The countdown is getting real! Exactly 2 months until my due date!!!

   You guys, I officially received my first ignorant rude comment about how far along I look/ how big I am. We went to A.C. Moore Friday night to get some supplies for me to make a hair clip & headband organizer for Rory. The oldish cashier said I must be due any day now (or something like that) and I said I'm due New Year's Eve. Her draw dropped and she asked if I was having twins and then even interrupted another cashier to tell her to look at me and that I'm not due until New Year's Eve. Geez thanks lady...


How Far Along: 31 weeks and 2 days

Due Date: 12/31/2016 New Year's Eve!

Baby is the Size of: A coconut! Baby should be measuring about 18" long and should weigh 3.2 lbs but we already know she was weighing over 3 lbs 3 weeks ago.

Weight Gain: 25 lbs.

Symptoms: Nausea, headaches, sore sensitive boobs, moody, fatigue, sciatic nerve pain, calf cramps, back pain, fainting, and a little bit of heartburn. Still taking 1 morning sickness pill before bed.

Gender: Girl!

Name: Rory Brielle

Movement: Yes. She is usually pretty laid back but sometimes she will randomly be really active. Most of the time she stays in the same area but there's been a few times lately where she has been up high and pushing into my ribs- not fun for her mommy!

Nursery: We're going with a woodland/ woodland critters and floral theme. The nursery is still a little bit of a mess but it is coming together! I just need to finish organizing it and I'm waiting for THE crib sheet (she already has like 4-5 others but there is one that I want to be on her crib mattress first) to be delivered from Zulily before I can do any kind of nursery reveal.

Maternity Clothes: I'm wearing maternity jeans but on other days I'm still wearing my pre-pregnancy jeans unzippered with a belly band. I'm wearing maternity shirts but also still wearing my pre-pregnancy shirts (not all of them obviously lol). I'm hoping to not have to buy anymore maternity clothes other than one more pair of maternity leggings.

Sleep: Exhausted. I am barely functioning right now. I seriously don't know how I'm going to survive going to work the rest of this pregnancy. I am so tired and just want to be home laying down.

Best Moment(s) of the Week: 
   I had my 2 week prenatal appointment on Thursday and discussed with one of the OBGYNs about possibly having a scheduled c-section. Basically, he said yes and that I can schedule it at my 36 week appointment. They won't do c-sections before 39 weeks, which is completely fine. I'm really hoping he will able to do my c-section on the date I want but I don't want to spill the date and jinx it until it has been officially scheduled *Knock on Wood*

   Friday night Jesse and I went to Olive Garden for dinner and I got to have my black tie mousse cake for dessert!

   Jesse installed the baby monitor and put together the glider and ottoman. I have washed most of her stuff and have been working on organizing and putting things away.

Missing: Wine, wine coolers, margaritas, and GIN and TONICS.

Cravings & Aversions: Rice (and Chipotle- that's a given), brownies, cupcakes, cookies, fruit, and fresh veggies (mainly fresh raw green peppers), chocolate, Belgian waffles, s'mores, french toast, pumpkin spice lattes, soft serve vanilla and chocolate twist custard with chocolate sprinkles from Rita's, Wendy's (especially their spicy chicken sandwiches which I craved quite often in the first trimester) and Olive Garden's black tie mousse cake (which I got to have on Friday night!).

   Aversions... Still the same. Grilled chicken (unless it is like overdone and crispyish), nuts, spinach & artichoke dip, and biscuits.

Mood: Very happy but getting very easily annoyed.

Looking Forward to: Working on Rory's nursery more, writing thank you cards (not and yea, I STILL haven't gotten around to this and now I can't remember where I put the gift tracker list, so I'm going to try to start writing down stuff from memory in hopes that I can remember enough to do thank you cards), ordering more stuff for Rory, and working on a DIY hairband/ bow/ hairclip holder for Rory.

Have a great week and Happy Halloween- I hope everyone has a safe one!!!

-Heather




Comments

  1. People are fkn brutal. I used to work for a lawyer that had twins. You do not look like you're having two babies. People are just rude and will tell you what's on their mind even if you didn't ask.

    Bet you can't wait til your first drink after Rory comes. :)

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I've known people who have had twins and my bump is nothing like theirs.

      Omg you don't even know. I want a gin and tonic so freakin' bad lol.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tips on House Hunting

I'm NOT Going to Breastfeed and My Child Will Turn Out Just Fine!

2016 Christmas Card