Wedding Wednesday

   Yup, it's Wedding Wednesday again and the first full week of October! I didn't get everything accomplished that I wanted to last month, so that's going to roll on over to this month's to-do list. Other than that, I'm just going to add three possible maybes but I'm not sure I'm going to get to them or even do them.


  •    Finish calculating food & drink estimate.
  •    Book wedding night/ weekend hotel.
  •    Go to a local Florist and just get a quote on my bridal bouquet. I might do this, I might make my bouquet, or I might order it off of www.ecoflower.com
    Here is some of my bridal bouquet insp from my Pinterest board:



  •    Start creating a play list for the reception- I highly doubt we'll actually start that unless you count writing down 1 song as starting it. 
   I think we're going to be focusing a lot on baby stuff this month but I definitely need to keep making lists and revisiting my lists to make sure we get all the wedding crap (and other crap) done that needs to be done before Rory is here and get the stuff that needs to get done after she is born done because it is going to be one hell of a tiring chaotic crazy next 8 months. And I just realized Monday marked 8 months until our wedding- eek!!!

   Happy Hump Day! And I'm getting Chipotle today for lunch- Yes!!!

-Heather

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tips on House Hunting

Months 4-6

2016 Christmas Card