Thankful...

   In the spirit of Thanksgiving being tomorrow, I thought I'd do a short, sweet, and simple little post on some things I am thankful for...

1. Rory Brielle- Although she is not here yet, I am so thankful that she is my daughter and I am blessed to be the one she will call "mom".

   I am also thankful that she is ok after Monday's scare. Ok, I wasn't that scared because I know my daughter but I was scared a tiny bit and she sure scared her daddy and her nonna. I went in for my annoying weekly non stress test. My test results came back as nonreactive and I had to be sent to triage at the hospital next door for another non stress test. All in all, she's fine. She was probably just sleeping during the first non stress test and/ or being her stubborn little sassy self. I'll give more details on this scare in my 35 week bumpdate on Monday.

2. Tigger, Audrey, and Gary- I love my fur babies (yes, even Gary) more than anything in the world and am so thankful to be their fur momma! They keep me on my toes, provide me with tons of kissies and snuggles, and keep me going everyday. I can't wait to see how they are with Rory and I know she will have such a strong bond with them.

3. Jesse- I never thought I'd find "the one" and yet I did! I am so in love with this man. I can't wait to see him be a father to our little girl and I can't wait to become his wife next year.

4. My Mom- I've said this before and I'll say it again, I do not know where I'd be today if it wasn't for my mom. She has helped me become the woman that I am and I don't know what I'd do without her.

5. My Younger Sister, Jen- I'd say throughout most of our lives, we haven't gotten along but it has gotten a lot better and I love her to death. I know that I can 100% be my goofy self around her without any negative judgement and she will act just as equally goofy. We share a very unique weird sisterly bond and I know she is going to be an amazing aunt to Rory- so amazing that Rory is probably going to want to go hang out with fun auntie Jen all the time and think I'm a lame mean mom lol.

6. My Family- I'm going to wrap the rest of my family into one. Whether we have been family my entire life, became family through marriage, or whatever the reason, I am so thankful for my family. Family is everything and I can't wait for this new family experience once Rory arrives. Rory is already surrounded by so much love from near and far and I will be forever grateful for that.


   Now let's get through this work day and have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow everyone!!!

-Heather

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9 Months Old

Tips on House Hunting

Months 4-6